Loading....
Collections Gallery Show Rooms Trade Shows About Us Career Contact Us
Policy & terms|Payment terms

Payment Terms:

Usually we start with one of the next payment methods:

  • Irrevocable L/C at sight, confirmed by any Egyption Bank
  • Advanced payment 40% payable by wire transfer upon receiving a confirmed purchase order or approving pro-forma invoice, and remaining 60% after sending the copy of the shipping documents (Bill of lading, certificate of origin, packing list and Invoice)

Delivery Period: 

  • Delivery time is estimated according to quantity ordered,availability of requested materials, colors & finishes.
  • Please add 15-20 days for 1st shipment.

 

Special Offers & Discounts:

1. For cash payments.
2. For regular scheduled orders.
3. For volume orders of the same size and finish.

 



Collections | Gallery | Show Rooms | Trade Shows | About Us | Career | Contact Us
2006 © e-motion promotional solutions